Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jack's 1st Birthday!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Jack!!!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone! It actually makes me sad. As hard as the first year is, it is also such a sweet year. Many times I have thought of the baby blessing that Stewart gave Jack. He blessed, "that Jack would have a special relationship with his mother, and be close with her." I love that he said that, in fact I think that he has said that will all our kids. I feel like I do have a special, different relationship with all of them. I wish I could freeze time right now. My kids are so cute(naughty too!) but I am having such a good time playing with them, and watching them grow. It is going too fast, way too fast! I want to be there for every minute, every new thing they experience, every hard thing, every success, I don't want to miss anything. Since I can't freeze time, I am just trying to be present and soak them in.

Jack is DARLING! I have enjoyed him so much this year.Everything about him both in looks and personality. Jack is a lot like Stewart in many ways. The only times he gets upset are if he is tired and hungry (just like Stewart!) He is also like Stewart in that he is easy going, has a sense of humor, and loves to play(with others not much by himself, dang it!(-:) His favorite place to be is on my hip, and lately he wants to stay there all day. I adore his long eyelashes, his smile with all his teeth, being a show off, how he splashes like crazy in the bath, and how he chases and harasses the cats, how he loves to wrestle, how he follows me around the house like a puppy, how he loves Thatcher, and I LOVE how he smells. I could eat him. I really could. I absolutely adore him. Happy Birthday Jack- Your mommy loves you!

1 year dr's appt. stats
20% for weight
30%height
92% head(he's very bright!)


Sharing with mommy...












Jack's Train Cake..


He would sure make a cute girl!! :)



Playing with his new toys!!



Big brother helping out..

mmmmm!!! Dinosaurs!!


Reading Stories with Mommy

Thatcher showing off his muscles



2 comments:

  1. Thanks again Amy!!! I should just hire you on as my assistant about now, and you can take over the posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute post about Jack Jack! It made me tear up a little :). He just loves his Mommy so much!

    ReplyDelete