Sunday, February 14, 2010

V Day

"All you need is love. Love lifts us up where we belong" -Moulin Rouge

Happy Valentines Day to all!

Madeline just asked me "do all holidays have mascots? Easter has the Easter bunny, and Christmas just depends on what you believe in, and Valentines day has hearts?" I guess so. I like how she called them mascots. Go team holiday! We had a really fun love day this year. I was able to help at Madeline's school on Friday for the class party. I went early to eat lunch with her. Kids are so funny, this girl sitting across from us wouldn't stop talking to me the WHOLE time. She told me the entire plot of Avatar, how her mom wins her grandma when they play games, and everything else under the sun. Then we went into her classroom and the kids played games, did crafts, and passed out valentines. I remember in elementary school how fun that was to get valentines. I loved making the mailboxes too.

My kids had a great day today getting Zu zu pets (pretend hamsters) from us, and more toys and candy from my parents. I love you Mom and Dad, and siblings you are the best!
I love you beautiful, smart Madeline! I love you my crazy buddy Thatcher! I could eat you up I love you so, Jack! I adore and love you Stew!

No comments:

Post a Comment