Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dear Spring

Dear Spring,

I love you! I have missed you so much since you have been gone these last 6 months. I'm so happy that winter is packing up. I have missed your sunshine, running with you outside, green yards and plants, and the kids outside with you. I'm excited to get to know you again! We will be best friends!In fact, I have already started stalking you. Please come back soon or I will be in the loony bin. In fact, if you are late this year (like you were last year) just come and find me there, heavily medicated, in a straight jacket, sitting rocking in the corner mumbling nonsense. Please come soon....I am on the verge.....

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha this is hilarious!! I especially like the straight jacket part. I feel exactly the same way. Winter is LAME!

    ReplyDelete