Friday, February 12, 2010

Warts are deal breakers

Doing Valentine's with Thatcher last night, I teasingly asked him if there were any cute girls in his class? I totally thought he would get embarrassed or say no, but he didn't. He sat there and thought about it for a second, and then said " get out the class picture." I pulled it out and started pointing out and naming the girls( all of which are darling). I pointed to them one by one and he would look thoughtfully, wait a second and then say "yes" or " yeah she's pretty cute" then we came to one and he said smiling " wow, don't even get me thinking about her!" Then I pointed to another one cute one and he said disgustingly"Umm no, she has a wart!" Stewart and I died laughing! Thatcher is O.C.D. about cleanliness and hand washing. Sorry cute class mate, but I guess a wart is a deal breaker.

Thatcher is going to be trouble. Good looking, and already into the ladies. When he first started preschool this year I asked him if he was going to be o.k. He said "yes, as long as my teacher has a nice face." I think that I should probably have the talk about the inside mattering more than the outside. Happy Valentine's Day from my insides!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Matt and I are dying laughing. This is hilarious! I can totally see him doing this. What a little studmuffin. You better keep an eye on that one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read in my journal that he said not only a nice face, but a nice body and nice hair! I think he just meant that he hoped she was nice....I think!

    ReplyDelete