Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ninja milk

This morning I poured milk on my oatmeal and took a bite. It had a weird faint taste of grape punch. Then it hit me. "Thatcher did you pour grape punch into the milk?" I said. He just looked at me and shook his head no. I said " well it tastes like grape, why would it taste like grape?" Then the confession-he put his hands out exasperatedly, one raised eyebrow, shaking his head. "Mom" he started out slowly, "how else am I supposed to make Ninja milk?" Gross! I'm so NOT a fan of "Ninja milk." I don't think I am going to dare drink the milk anymore at our house. Who knows what else he will put in it! There are probably worse things then grape punch.......

3 comments:

  1. Tiff, I laughed and laughed when I read this one. Thatcher is so serious about this stuff! It's like you're the one who needs to get with it. I also loved the photos of his Halloween costume (which I hadn't yet seen) because he keeps his helmet on in all of them.

    I probably spent an hour on this blog last night cracking up at the stories and the photos! :)

    Kel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun blog! I loved reading about your family and catching up. I hope to learn from you about what to do with a girl in love and agree that your Valentines day movies are all good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the daily Thatcher quotes. Matt and I are laughing our heads off, once again. This will be so fun to have down the road when you can look back at all the cute things they say. I just hope I'm lucky enough to have a little boy JUST like Thatcher, I would be obsessed. :)

    ReplyDelete