Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love movies

Stew and I were trying to brain storm about good love movies for Valentines Day. We came up with a few 1- Moulin Rouge 2- Stranger than fiction 3-Stardust 4- Good will hunting 5-Love actually 6-About a boy ??? That's our list, what other ones did we forget? The first 3 just also happen to be my favorite movies, if you disagree then you have bad taste, because they are great!

Stew and I just got back from a very long, and great date. We dropped the kids off at the grandparents house, went to dinner at PF Changs and then to a movie. Four whole hours of calm and peaceful-Happy Valentines Day to us! Thanks mom and dad!

My kids are bouncing off the walls with all the sugar they've ingested over the past few days. I think they will be pooping red or pink dye for weeks to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment