Friday, February 5, 2010

New Blog!

Hey everyone!

I know, your all dying of shock right now, I have a blog! My sister Amy has done EVERYTHING
so I still don't know how to do anything. So this might be my first and last post!(-:

We put pictures up of our trip to Hawaii. It was the most relaxing best trips that we've ever been on. Well I should say after we got there. I took all 3 kids on the plane by myself which was HELL! Each kid had to go to the bathroom about 5 times each(I'm not kidding). I would be holding Jack and trying to take 1 kid to the bathroom and be watching the other fromt he back of the plane. Not fun. Once we got there it was so worth it! We went for 2 weeks and stayed in a house right on the beach. My whole family( except Micheal and his wife Kelly dang you guys!) came. It was a last trip before Matthew headed out on his mission. We had a total blast! At night right down the beach sea turtles would come up and sleep for the night. So freaking cute. We caught hermit crabs on the beach. There was lizards all over even one in my shower one day. My kids keep asking when we're going back they loved it! So enjoy all the photos, when I get a huge computer lesson I will add more updated ones of the kids.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!! Amy did a good job! I'm excited you finally have a blog! You guys look like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now witnessed two miracles; 1-you have a blog 2-you posted pictures of yourself in a swimsuit on your blog.
    What a fun trip! Your kids are darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer--

    Both those miracles weren't from me--my sister did them both(-:

    ReplyDelete