Thursday, April 1, 2010

Big...... I mean REALLY big news!

So I have an announcement..... you guessed right I AM PREGNANT!!! It was a bit of a shock to us too! O.k. dumb april fools day joke, I am sooooo not. I may still look it but there is not a fetus in this gut. We made the mistake of telling the kids today that it was April Fools Day so every 5 sec. they are playing a joke on us. Stewart played a joke on the kids this morning by putting green bean baby food in a diaper, then showing it to the kids and telling them it was Jacks poop and then he licked it. Not really funny just disgusting-Madeline about threw up. Oh last year he put real milk in one of my breast milk bags and in front of Madeline dumped it on his cereal and told her we were out of milk but could use mom's breast milk. She started screaming and gagging, poor girl.

Thatcher was being naughty in his bed last night. Stewart went in, picked him up, and carried him to our bed, and tossed him unto it. Thatcher said, " Hey man...... thats not cool" is this surfer voice. The kid is so funny! Last night I also bought him a new swimming suit that he was wearing around the house. He jumped out of my closet with my bra on swaying and singing some song he made up. I never know what he is going to come up with next.

So its spring break and it is snowing!! Insert F-word here. Seriously. Next week we are going to go on a vacation here- downtown. We were going to go to disneyland before Stewart starts his job, but decided to wait until our annual October trip. It is so fun to go around Halloween time. So next week we are taking the kids to a hotel downtown, and taking them to movies, swimming, the childrens museum, zoo and planetarium. Should be tons of fun, I am really looking forward to it.

3 comments:

  1. Tiffany, I almost fell off my desk chair when I read that you were pregs! I am so easily fooled.

    I also died laughing reading about the jokes Stew plays on the kids. Tell him I applaud his creativity and sinister desire to gross them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure kids don't care where you go as long as a hotel is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie called me from the hotel and described it in its entirety - right down to the curtains. She was SO excited to be there. Then Thatcher got on and asked why I wasn't there and proceeded to invite me to come on down! And they both told me how Jack started WALKING there! (I've got to see that!) ENJOY this time while your kids are so excited to be with you - they'll be teenagers before you know it! (-:

    ReplyDelete