Thursday, March 18, 2010

Holidays

Is this a blog with no pictures? Yes, I guess it is lately. It has a lot to do with the fact that I don't get computers. Yep, just don't get them. Cut me some slack-new camera, and really, really old computer. They don't mesh well together. So sometime when my sister Amy is visiting, or Stew gets around to it will get some up there! Anyways.........

Madeline told me today that the leprechaun ruined her St.Patrick's Day by not bringing her anything. That the neighbor girl got gold coins, toys etc. Thanks a lot people! I worked and didn't do anything (surprising I know since I'm a holiday freak!) for the kids, except pick out green outfits for them. Then as we were walking around Target she asked me if the Easter Bunny was real. When I asked her why she said because "they is no such thing as a giant bunny, especially one that can hop around the world in a night." The bunny doesn't make any sense to her, but a leprechaun and Santa still do. Whatever- as long as she believes as long as possible. I will cry when we have that conversation. I really will. I will take drastic measures to ensure they continue!!!! No more slacking on the holidays! Time to step it up! Crisis averted, at least for now.

2 comments:

  1. At the risk of sounding like a parent- I am so proud of you! You are doing so great on your blog :) I love hearing how you're doing- with or without pictures! That's great news about Stewart's new job! Congrats! By chance does he know of any other opportunities? Jonathan is graduating and the job market for lawyers sucks rocks right now. Anyhow don't know why I am writing you a letter on your blog.... but yay we get to talk in person in just a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I wasn't the only slacker on St. Patty's day. I had good intentions, but oh well. Congrats on the new job!

    ReplyDelete